Decide what semester you’ll offer.
The names of all semester options are below:
Create a class
1. Click on Classes on the left menu:
2. Click on View Classes if you want to see your current classes by semester.
3. To create a class, click on the Create tab at the top
4. Fill in the Basic Information:
- The Semester: Select your semester.
- The Location: Online (Insert the class link) or in person class (Insert the address).
- The Language you will be teaching: Spanish, French, Mandarin or English.
- Set the status of your class: When deactivating a class, it will not be available on your website to receive new enrollments. However, already re-registered students will still receive reminder emails and have access to digital materials.
- If you are a non-US based business owner please select the digital materials only option.
- Write the Age Range of your class.
5. Set the Class Duration.
- Select the Start Date of your class:
6. Set your Price per class. The total amount will be calculated. Remember to include the parent materials fee in your price.
If a parent signs up after the start date, the price will be automatically prorated.
For an 8 week semester:
- Parents can sign up until week 4.
- Parent materials fee is $40 if they sign up in weeks 1-4.
- After week week 5 parent has to wait till next semester.
For a 16 week semester:
- Parents can sign up until week 12.
- Parent materials fee is $60 if they sign up in weeks 1-8.
- Parent materials fee is $40 if they sign up in weeks 9-12.
- After week week 13 parent has to wait till next semester.
7. Set your Class Schedule.
- Choose the days of your class and set the class start time and finish time. -If you have several times for this class on the same day click on Add Another Work Period for that day.
- Choose the days for this class. Enable or Disable days of the week.
8. Set the dates for your Holidays & Days Off.
- Click on Add Day , select the date and click on Set as Day Off.
9. Set your Class Capacity. Minimum and maximum number of students for this class.
10. Click on Add Service to finish.
11. Now you can see your New Class.
12. Click on Edit Class if you want to make any changes. When you’re done, click on Save Changes. If you want to delete the class, click on Delete Class.