Congratulations! You’ve now made it to your second year of offering Bilingual Birdies. As you begin Year 2 you’ll need a few new props to help you teach your new lessons. We’ve handpicked the best of the best for you to use in class and create the most fun educational experience for your students. Below you’ll find a list of each prop and when it’s used. Each month you’ll receive a video detailing how to use each prop.
– 1 Large Coco Birdie Puppet – The adorable purple bird puppet used in the Coco semester
– 1 Large Kai Birdie Puppet – The super cute red bird puppet used in the Kai semester
– 1 Large Lulu Birdie Puppet – The darling brown bird used in the Lulu semester
– Chunky Shapes Wood Blocks – 8-piece set of shapes
– Ladybug Emotions Match Set – Strengthen students’ emotional intelligence with this engaging set of ladybug shapes that represent different emotions.
– Wooden Tool Kit Toy – This 24-piece set includes wooden nails, screws, nuts, bolts, hammer, wrench, and screwdriver for creative fun that also helps “build” important motor skills. It’s all packed up in a sturdy toolbox with a handle.
– Planet Cutouts – Set of double-sided full color planets plus sun, moon, and rocket
– Set of 4 Plush Sports Balls – Smiling versions of sports balls including a soccer ball, basketball, football, and baseball
– Bug Cutouts – Set of 6 insect cutouts including a bee, butterfly, cricket, caterpillar, ladybug, and moth
– Antennae Headband – One antennae headband for teacher to put on
– Plush Icy Animals – One penguin and one polar bear
– Under the Sea Cutouts – Set of 8 including a starfish, whale, octopus, shark, turtle, and three fish
– Magic Lamp – A large plastic lamp used in the Magic Unit
– Magician’s Hat – Large black top hat for the teacher to put on in the Magic Unit
– Magic Tricks Set – The 10-piece set includes a king-to-queen card, rope cutter, color-changing silk, a zig-zag number slicer, a card stretching illusion, and a magic wand that shrinks and grows!
– 1 Neon Fringe Boa – A 5 ft eye-catching neon fringe boa used in the Dance Party Unit
– Metallic Cheer Pom-Pom – One sparkling metallic foil pom-pom to show your excitement in the Dance Party Unit
There are no reviews yet.